Build Your Body Type (or just play around with this)

>> Thursday, September 08, 2016

I recently came across Body Visualizer. It's a site where you can put in a few measurements, and it will show you a pretty realistic body type. Here's roughly what I look like, except without a penis, body hair, and if I were red all over:



I've gained some weight in the last few months so I THOUGHT this could be a good way to see what difference it would make if I got down to my ideal weight. But it was really not dramatic, and therefore unmotivating. Here's a gif showing where I am now and what I'd look like if I were 11 lbs lighter:


Look close. It's a subtle shift.

So check out Body Visualizer if you're interested. You can pick a male or female body. If nothing else, you can make realistic body types like this:


Sexy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.