Friday Funny 1263: Funny "March For Science" Protest Signs

>> Friday, April 28, 2017

Here are some funny "March for Science" signs from last weekend (from a picdump site, buzzfeed, and good.is). Some of these make funny points:




This is my Ironman buddy's sign! Nice work Wedgie!












To get personal for a second: I'm Catholic and attend mass every Sunday, and I'm 100%
behind this. My beliefs regarding my God don't need to dictate laws that govern other people.


Ok, low blow. (Literally.) But a point about science and medicine.










Ha! (More United Airlines funnies HERE.)














Yessss! And this was here in MN! Go Granny!


(Jurassic Park reference in case you can't see the pictures too well.)





More funny things posted all day long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.