Husband/Wife Team in "RunMinnesota"

>> Wednesday, August 30, 2017

We recently got out July/Aug issue of "Run Minnesota:"



I always like to see if I'm in a race that has results printed at the back of that magazine. Well, The Brian Kraft 5K results were back there, but I knew I wasn't fast enough to make the cut with that deep field. But I quickly saw my wife's name from the MDRA Mississippi 10 Miler (with more photos in this post):


With her training/race buddy right behind her!

It wasn't until a week later that I noticed that I *DID* make the cut in the Brian Kraft 5K race results. I wasn't in the "overall" results, but now that I'm in the first "old guy" age group that they publish, I made the cut there:


Look at 10th place in the "open" division above me... sheesh!!

(Remember, I was injured most of last year when I turned 35, so this feels like my first real year in the 35-39 age group.)

1 comments:

smithendy@gmail.com 5:38 AM, September 02, 2017  

I like running very much and I would like to have a good partner and be pleased with all of it. Come here http://bestresumewriting.services/cvresumewritingservices-org/ be healthy and mind your body and soul.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.