Team Photo Post-8K

>> Saturday, March 10, 2018

Just a quick note to say that my team and I survived O'Gara's 8K today! Here's a pic of all of us who raced after we finished:


(The child didn't run and wasn't pushed for the race.)

I had posted about my goal for this race: sub-6s which would be a sub-30:00 finishing time. Well, I did one, but not the other. So feel free to run the math and figure out the 10.5 second window in which I finished. :)

Back with a full race report ASAP! Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.